In 2015, God is still busy working. When we cooperate with Him, He works in the hearts, minds, and daily lives of His children to set things right.
What does “right” look like, according to the Bible study, Isaiah: Setting Things Right?
1. having a loving relationship with God
2. receiving forgiveness of sins
3. possessing a healthy soul with sound ways of thinking, feeling, and acting
4. displacing harmful thoughts, attitudes, words, and habits of life, with good ones
5. centering life on God
6. walking in God’s light (instruction, comfort, encouragement, etc.)
7. heeding Scripture’s warnings and therefore avoiding sin’s harm and loss ...
Isaiah: Setting Things Right
, Isaiah Chapters 1-6
, application of the Bible
, the word of God
, Beebe Kauffman
, Lighthouse Bible Studies
, women's Bible studies
, quiet time