For Bible Study Writers, Speakers, & Teachers
Last year’s dates: August 4-6, 2022
Hosted by Rick, Beebe, & Katy Kauffman
Note: We are planning our 2023 conference, and we will share updated details as plans fall into place.
Please check back in February, and thank you!
Would you like to “get together” with other Bible study writers, speakers, and teachers and talk about the craft and ministry of writing and all that goes with it? Come to the Enrich Conference 2022!
This free conference will be held in person and online, depending on COVID flare ups. The hotel where we meet is about forty minutes north of Atlanta. Katy Kauffman and Beebe Kauffman, and others, will be teaching the classes, and emceeing the discussions and feedback.
Katy Kauffman has been a faculty member at several writers’ conferences, including the Blue Ridge Mountains Christian Writers Conference. The Kauffmans, who are the founders of Lighthouse Bible Studies, LLC, have published the online magazine, Refresh Bible Study Magazine, for over six years. Lighthouse Bible Studies also publishes compilations, some of which have been Selah Awards finalists at the Blue Ridge conference.
Our schedule is from Thursday afternoon to Saturday evening. Our classes will not be recorded but they will appear on Zoom for those who need a remote conference. Download the schedule here:
1. Encouraged to Write: What motivates us to keep going?
2. A Writer’s Schedule that Works
4. Speeches and Feedback
5. Videos and Feedback – Bible study, devotion, Christian Living, video blog, or product promo
6. Appealing Podcasts
7. Twelve Ways to Stay Connected with Your Audience
8. Teaching Scripture in Person: Engage Your Audience
9. Encouraged to Study: Demo on Colossian Ch. 1
10. Seven Skills that Turn Your Writing, Speaking, and Teaching into Music
11. A Seamless Flow of Thought
12. Using Photographs in Your Writing, Speaking, Teaching, and Marketing
13. Bible Study Strategies and Resources
14. Identify the Felt Need and Takeaway in Four Kinds of Writing
Our contest this year will be entries for our fall issue of Refresh Bible Study Magazine, and the topic is “Trusting God.” There is no contest fee. Here are the guidelines:
Contest results and certificates will be shared Saturday night in the meeting room after dinner.
The conference is free. Please download the PDF registration form, and type your information into the light gray boxes on the bottom half of the form. Save your information by performing a “Save As” and giving the file a new name with your name in it please.
In-person registration is full, and there is a waiting list. But we have plenty of room for attending online. You can still request to be put on the waiting list for attending in person, and if space becomes available, we will contact you.
Email the form to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and please put “Enrich Conference 2022” in the subject line. Email us with any questions too! We hope to see you in person or online this August.
Beebe Kauffman and Katy Kauffman,
Enrich Conference Co-Directors